New digital platforms have opened up new opportunities to improve efficiencies, communication and products. We design and build custom applications that work across all platforms and devices that take advantage of everything that is great about the web.
Firstly, a bit about the difference between websites and web applications. Websites are primarily informational for example www.theage.com.au whereas web applications primarily allow the user to perform actions such as www.gmail.com
Krafthaus like most digital agencies can build websites, however our expertise is building powerful and integrated custom web-applications.
Web-applications use a website as its interface (also known as the front end) that users can access an application via the internet using any major browser instead of using a program or application installed locally on their computer or device.
Krafthaus’ web design and web development teams pair up to build beautiful, simple and functional custom apps for the web using the latest in tech. Our intuitive app architecture is a feature of our projects and we have developed custom app solutions for several industries including travel, retail, health, professional services, training and manufacturing.
Custom web applications
Before we build your web application, we first get a better understanding the needs of the stakeholders. This allows us to build an application that is matched to your business processes, operations, industry and your business goals.
Reporting and calculations
We can build web-apps that can take raw data and produce complex calculations, reporting including charts, and reporting.
Responsive and mobile first
Like with all our web-based products, we take a mobile first methodology designing for the smallest screen first giving us a a solid foundation and adding enhancements as the screen size increases.
A lot of functionality in our custom web-applications can be gained by the use of third-party applications and systems. We have extensive experience integrating systems via APIs including but not limited to:
- Payment: Paypal, PIN, Stripe, eWay, AfterPay, Apple Pay, Google Pay
- CRM: Insightly, Salesforce
- Accounting: Xero, Freshbooks
- Project Management: Jira, Harvest, Basecamp
- Customer Support: Freshdesk, Zendesk
The build and beyond, our competencies
We have highly competent, cross-functional teams that delivery amazing results in Agile sprints. We are expert at delivering world-class, high speed end product builds using:
- WordPress theme development,
- PHP framework: CodeIgniter, Laravel system development,
- Android development using native Android
- iOS development using ionic framework
- Payment gateway integration,
- CRM integration,
- SEO management,
- Content writing and marketing,
- Email marketing and integration
- Business and startup strategy
- Conversion optimisation and strategy
- Hosting with WHM / cPanel
- LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP) Stack
- Server management using Amazon Web Services with modules as the following:
- EC2 – Centos based VPS (easy to scale)
- S3 – Storage management for faster web performance
- Glacier – Periodic backup
- CloudFront – CDN
- Route53/CloudFlare – DNS management
Ability to integrate with other agencies
We have extensive experience in working with other agencies in collaboration such as:
- Website auditors
- Marketing agencies
- UX design reviewers
- Big Data analysis teams
- Website and system developers
- SEO marketers
- Copywriting agencies
- Photography agencies
- Email direct marketing campaign agencies
- Graphic design agencies
- Business Consultants
To find out how we can help build your digital presence, call James Boston +61 (0)409 928 700