Design and development of a custom Content Management System for Australian and Aboriginal art gallery Alcaston. The project included converting a legacy database and inventory sales and reporting functionality.
The Technical Elements
- Custom CMS Application to manage and create online exhibitions, link artworks add to different categories (Current, Upcoming, Previous)
- Detailed Stockroom to add and edit artworks, add and edit artwork details
- Artist and Supplier management, ability to add artist profiles and store details on suppliers
- Client CRM, to track client details and assign to marketing category types, edit/add login details for Members section, and track Purchase History
- E-Commerce, Enquiry and Reserve Function whereby customers can purchase or inquire about artwork, in the CMS client can manage sales, artwork reserve and enquiry requests, and also raise manual sales and generate PDF invoices
- Comprehensive Reports and Exports section, client can create PDF artwork certificates for printing, Stock Sheets, Labels, Print Labels, Storyboards, Client Reports, Artist Sales Reports which export into excel format for improved usability